About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Craft Room Update

 Things are coming along in my craft room and renovation of half of our basement.  I'm really excited to get painting and organizing all my craft materials.  I love the inspiration colors I've chosen, but not committed yet, I may "tweak" the colors a little.   I also included an inspiration pic I have really loved for a few years now - I love the teal ceiling and the moulding.  I most likely will not do the moulding, but you never know.



Let me know of any recommendations you may have for organizing and thoughts on painting a ceiling the darker color. 

Below is my "board" for materials I may use in my craftroom.  







No comments:

Post a Comment