About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Decorating has begun

I really have enjoyed decorating our new home.  We had a lot of good holiday items that we used at our old home, but adding some new items was a lot of fun.  There are different niches and architectural element to decorate, making it a fun, creative process.  I love being creative and love decorating for the holidays.  This year we are really looking forward to sharing the holidays with our family and friends in our new home.

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year everyone!





I purchased these beautiful plates, made in Italy, from a bloggers auction a few years back.  I love the detail and texture of them.  I can layer them with any of my dishes and they look fabulous.


I purchased this beautiful candle holder set and tree from a wonderful little shop nearby.
 





My mother painted the beautiful candle holders with the 14K gold band.
Love these candle holders and love that she painted them herself.



Snowflake tea lite holder from HomeGoods






Deer runner from Pier 1



Deer pillow from Allen and Roth




1 comment:

  1. At the core of the solutions offered at SOLUGO, we simply focus on the three important components -People, Data & Quality, that empowers our clients with most sought out real insights.solugoresearch

    ReplyDelete