About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

To Welcome Baby Boy






I found an adorable tray with some baby hangers inside.  My daughter is expecting a baby boy in January and I immediately knew I wanted to embellish it to make it a sweet organizer for this new precious life.  It already had a great design with the baby blue color and white pocodots.

I used some flower embellishments and my stash of rubber stamps and paper to create tags and a bookmark.  Beautiful white silk ribbon holds the "B" for Boy.   I used a cricuit cutter to cut out my tags.  I used Tim Holtz ink and lightly sponged around the edges of the tags and bookmark.  Add a little sparkle with Stickles.  I used an alphabet set to stamp the letter "B".

I just love the way it turned out.  Don't be afraid or turn away from an initially plain item, think outside the box; almost anything can be embellished!

No comments:

Post a Comment