About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Craigslist find

I have been trying to find a new storage cabinet to store my 12x12 papers in my craftroom.  I'm an avid scrapbooker and stamper and sorting through a large storage bin to try and find what papers I want to work with is not my idea of organized.  I kept looking at this picture of a dresser on Craigslist and liked the knobs and the detail on the sides of each drawer and thought it perfect to sort all my large paper in.  I scored the dresser for $40.  I'm working on it now and will post the reveal in a few days.  I'm still working on the child's rocker I posted a few weeks back and awaiting my chalkpaint delivery this coming week to paint the buffet.  Stay tuned.


Here is the before on the dresser





ttfn



No comments:

Post a Comment