About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bedroom Reveal -Part II

I recently shared photos of our upstairs remodel, featuring the new bathroom.  Today I am sharing photos of our new master bedroom.  Our home is over 100 years old and slowly throughout the years the interior and exterior have seen some changes.  The last was the upstairs.  The whole upstairs really needed to be gutted to allow for better insulating and more options for update.  I really love how the bedroom turned out.








Love the blingy light fixture

I had some rope trim from another project and asked to have that installed on the sill.
I like the way it enhanced the sill.







1 comment:

  1. I am in love with that light fixture hanging over your bed. It's so pretty! Anyway, the bedroom renovation seems like a successful project. Installing that rope trim on the windowsill added an immense touch of elegance. You did really well on this one. I can't wait to see more of your home renovations. Make sure to keep us posted. All the best!

    Arthur Bryant @ Contractor Express

    ReplyDelete