About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Side table gets a makeover

A friend of mine gave me a great little side table.  I really love the look of it and the little leaf knob on the drawer.  I was not a fan of the wood tone on it because I really didn't have anything that went well with the wood tone.  

I wanted to paint it, but I knew I wanted to paint it bolder than all of my other furniture I had painted.  I was at Lowes and spotted the sample sizes of paint from Valspar.  There were many colors I absolutely loved, included a chartreuse green (which I purchased for another project), purples, etc.; the red caught my eye.

As you can see the before table had some personality, but I think the red just kicked it up to a whole new level.





No comments:

Post a Comment