About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

I'm featured on Hometalk - painted Furniture On Hometalk

I could spend hours being inspired by the posts and articles on Hometalk.  I love decorating and especially have a passion for making the old new again, especially furniture.  I was asked recently by Hometalk to curate a board on painted furniture after I featured a post on the before and after of a dining room set I had recently updated.  Of course I said yes!  I have to say I was flattered and excited they asked me.   Please stop by and check out the inspiring, beautiful projects on this board. I think they are projects that even a novice "do it yourselfer" could tackle. Just click on my board below and it will take you right to the featured projects.  

I'd love to hear from anyone stopping by about any recent projects they have tackled and what they think of the board I curated.  




No comments:

Post a Comment