About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Friday, July 1, 2011

What drapes would you choose...

I'm amazed at some of the stylish things I see on Walmart's website.  The "online only" offers quite a selection of beautiful comforters and drapes.  One in particular, I've been eyeing these drapes on Restoration Hardware, for my living room,, but at $99 panel (I would need 4) that's $400. 

These on Walmart's website - $15-24.99 a panel.  Now these may be available in your store, you have to check.  But at this price, they are much more wallet friendly.  Look pretty similar huh! 


I've also been wanting to change the look of our master bedroom and spyed this pretty comforter set on their site. 

Westpoint Home Hydrangeas Bed in a Bag:   $64.88 for Queen
  • Set includes comforter, pillowcase(s), pillow sham(s), flat sheet, fitted sheet, and bedskirt
  • 200 thread count sheets
  • Cotton and polyester blend
  • Polyester comforter fill
  • Bedskirt has 14" drop
  • All components machine washable
  • Queen set includes 86" x 90" comforter and 20" x 26" shams
But I am especially fond of this Madison Park Carrington on Overstock.com.  So pretty - and love the wall color they feature with it.  King/Cal King $124.99



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by today and leaving a sweet comment:-). Everyone is being thrifty these days....that is for sure! Have fun decorating...

    ReplyDelete