About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Finally - steps we can walk on.

Over the past year my huband and I have been living with endless mud and clay that inhabits our yard.  We had our crumbling sidewalk and "take your life in your hands" steps leading up to our home replaced with stamped concrete.  It is a work in progress - still, but I am sooo looking forward to the landscaping that will come soon.  I love this part of planning - I love planning out the yard, what plants I will use, etc.  (my daughter Cassondra is posing for this pic)


Needs some railings - soon!

Please - plant some flowers!

Had to dig up my side garden - sad.




Ok - now I can envision - something.


Much prettier with the sealer on.

Thanks for visiting today.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment