About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bedroom in transformation

I've been wanting to do something with our master bedroom for a long time now - actually since I sold my home and moved into, my now husband's home.  The whole house was really void of any character, color and decorating.  Our bedroom is quite small, but cozy.  These before pics are awful, because I literally had stripped the room of any pictures and had just "thrown" the down comforter on the bed - for those cold nights.  My husband is away 3 wks out of the month, so that comforter comes in handy!

Here is the before pic of our bedroom:















Here is the after.  The end tables - I spoke about in a prior post.  I had purchased them from my sister.  I painted them with Valspar paint, and sprayed the hardware in brushed nickel from Rustoleum.  The wall paint is from Valspar also in Sleek Grey.  I still need to add some artwork and a window treatment - oh, and new carpeting! 


Here's what the table looked like before..




No comments:

Post a Comment