About Me

My photo
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lets talk furnishings.

I could not wait until we shopped for some of the furniture for our new home.  It truly has been a pure joy perusing photos on Houzz.com and having design ideas play out in my mind of how we wanted our home to look.  Traditional yet comfortable, but yet a little rustic.  I think we might have achieved that with our choice of furnishings for our great room.

As mentioned in my previous post, my husband insisted we have a dining table big enough for 12 people.  We love to and often entertain, so I was happy when he insisted we look at something different than what I had in my "design mind".  We really both got what we wanted.
















 Love the Sunbrella fabric on our sofa, loveseat and chairs, so easy to maintain.  The rustic coffee table is one I was so happy they still sell a design of.  Love this look.  I wouldnt mind if someone put their feet up and felt comfortable.  I want our home to be welcoming and cozy.



No comments:

Post a Comment